Friday, July 5, 2013

A Peek at the San Mateo County Fair


I guess I should post this before I head to the Marin County Fair tonight as I went to the San Mateo County Fair a couple of weeks ago (We have a lot of county fairs around here).I had never been there and it was pretty cool:

A Tree Person
The Ferris Wheel
A Lego Death Star
Got to include a cow
Like those handmade purses
The real reason I went to the San Mateo County Fair was to see Morris Day and The Time play. I used to like them back in the day and they put on a real high-energy show:

Morris Day
Morris Day and The Time
Morris Day checking himself out in the mirror
Morris Day singing away
And finally a little fair food:

Turkey Legs
MMM-Corn Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.