Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some Baseball Hall of Fame Autographs Part One

Jim Bunning signed index card
The other day was looking for something out in my shed and I stumbled upon a couple of boxes I had. They were boxes of envelopes that contained autographs. At one time in my life, I was really into it but as my kids got older I kind of stopped collecting. I still retain what I had. I took a bunch of pics and I will be sharing them from time to time. This one is the baseball Hall of Famers that I have, they are mostly index cards (will break it up into two parts):

Duke Snider
Bowie Kuhn
Billy Williams
Nolan Ryan signed card
Bobby Doerr signed Cooperstown Postcard
Whitey Herzog
Frank Robinson
Lee MacPhail
Enos Slaughter
George Kell

Sparky Anderson

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a real fan! These autographs are spectacular! Take care and blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Baseball has kept me going over the years. Blessings to you and yours.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.