Monday, July 15, 2013

In Honor of the British Open-Some Golf Autographs

As I was going through my box I noticed a lot of golf autographs I had. In honor of the third and oldest major of the year, I thought it was time to share the golf autographs of major winners I have:

Hale Irwin

Mark O'Meara
Justin Leonard
Nick Faldo
Billy Casper
Justin Rose
Now a higher up:

Phil Mickelson
Johnny Miller
Tom Waston
Lee Trevino
And now the big three. In the 60's and 70's there were the big three:

Gary Player
Arnold Plamer
The Golden Bear: Jack Nicklaus

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Awesome Patrick! You have some of the coolest collections my friend!! Thanks so much for sharing these and thanks for linking up! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.