Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Monterey's Old Fisherman's Wharf


While in Monterey (and since I got lost looking for the famous Cannery Row), we visited Old Fisherman's Wharf. It is a nice collection of restaurants, tourist shops and nice views:


A look down Old Fisherman's Wharf
Polished rocks
An Oreo apple
This is the biggest sucker I have ever seen
An old rowboat
Some stuff seals in a shop
The view from the place we chose to eat
Someone trying to capture the views
\Fresh crab
And who would you trust, the top or the bottom:



6 comments:

  1. What a fun place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip, and thank you for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girl this week.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I hope that you have a great weekend also.

      Delete
  3. love monterey. many childhood memories of that place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great place. That was my first time on the Wharf.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.