Friday, October 24, 2014

Some 49ers Art

49ers Sports Illustrated Covers
When I was at Levi's Stadium for my tour, they had a lot of cool stuff up in the club section. Stuff like above which was all of the 49ers Sports Illustrated covers and blow-ups of old game programs. I am going to call it 49er art:

Blow-up of a 1953 game program
1957 Blow-up
1956 blow-up
49er media guides.
And there was some original art work in the club section:



I guessing throughout Levi's Stadium there is a lot more but on our tour we were only allowed in certain areas.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us. I love reading your adventures and the pictures you share. Huge thanks for sharing these new 49er pics. I can't wait to share with my family and friends who are huge niner fans.
    Keep the adventures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at you! I recognized one actor... I think he was called the Thin Man wasn't he. ~hehehe~ Not much into sports, magazines the like. I have some old Rolling Stones Magazines I believe from the 80's and guess what they were made from paper. You know like newspapers. I should send you one. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for sharing my friend. Well off to the grocery store. ahhhh a Woman's Work is never done! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing you post at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your tour on Feature Fridays Linky Parties, you do find great places to visit!!

    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I am not a sports person but I do like to go to museums to look and learn. Thanks for sharing and linking up at Fulfilled Fridays. Hope to see you again tomorrow! ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cool to see around the stadium.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for linking up :)
    I featured you and your post http://www.grapefruitprincess.com/2014/10/weekend-recap-feature-some-49ers-art.html

    Don't forget to come back tomorrow!

    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.