Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Filipino American International Book Festival


I have been busy and haven't done much with books. Over the weekend I was able to go to the 3rd Filipino American International Book Festival. It gathers Filipino writers and artists from the Philippines and around the United States to participate in a variety of panel discussions, presentations, and reading. It is a really cool thing to attend:






And I got a book signed by a local author:

Jules Delgallego signing his book "The Brothers Luna"
The 3rd Filipino American International Book Festival was a great event to attend.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the festival, looks great #mummyandus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was fun! It's great that you supported Filipino artists and writers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you. You get to travel to so many great literacy-related festivals and places. Thanks so much for sharing them with us on Literacy Musing Mondays each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love festivals like this! Thanks for sharing this at Booknificent Thursday!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. wes, my therapist has recommended that i spend at least 15 minutes getting outside of the office every day. as a result, i've been exploring little known places in the financial district and i need to search your site for san francisco and all the cool things you've done in the city that i haven't done!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.