Thursday, October 22, 2015

Welcome to Sam Boyd Stadium


When I was in Vegas, I went to see an UNLV football game. It was UNLV vs. San Jose St. I wanted to see Sam Boyd Stadium, the home of UNLV football. Sam Boyd Stadium began life in 1971 and has been the host of the Las Vegas Bowl since 1992. It seats 35,550 and is seven miles away from campus:








It was a great game as there were 17 points scored in the final three minutes and San Jose St. won in OT 33-27 (My game pics sucked):

A little prayer before the game


TD SJSU

Spartans Win
They did have a great thing to eat it is called the Mack Attack (the biggest chili cheese dog you will ever see):


Sam Boyd Stadium is a great place to watch a game. I can't wait to go again.

7 comments:

  1. College football is a lot of fun. It's nice to see those boys praying before their game. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. College ball is such fun. Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a massive stadium (and hot dog!) it looks like te best I've ever seen! Thanks for linking to #featurefridays

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's huge indeed...I would love to visit that as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome stadium! We're big American football fans in our family (even though we live in the UK) and the only game I've seen live was the season opener in Boston about 10 years ago - it was amazing and I can't wait to take the kids one day. Thanks for linking this up at #sharethejoy - great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your post with us at the #AnythingGoes Link Party! The new party goes live today at 6 PM ET.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.