Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Center for Steinbeck Studies


I was over at San Jose St and I decided to check out the Center for Steinbeck Studies. It is the only university research archive in the world dedicated solely to John Steinbeck's life and work:











A French graphic novel "Of Mice and Men"




The Center for Steinbeck is interesting because it is not a museum (even though they have tons of his stuff) but an academic research center for his work. The only one in the world, which makes it really cool in my world.

6 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That would have been interesting to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fascinating! Great to have you link up at Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com this week!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. East of Eden is my favorite Steinbeck novel. LONG, but a great story. Thanks for sharing this on Traffic Jam Weekend, Pat!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.