Thursday, April 19, 2018

Panda Street Art by P.M.B.Q. Studios


I saw this art work in Downtown San Jose and thought it was cool. The art is done by P.M.B.Q Studios  They are inspired by the pandas of the Smithsonian Zoo and have been creating their own eclectic groups of pandas, characters and stories for almost the last 20 years. They were founded by artist Phuong-Mai Bui-Quang and are based in San Jose:












This is some of the coolest street art I have ever seen. It so wonderful to see it.

13 comments:

  1. Each one is cuter than the other. Thank you for posting them for everyone to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love street art. Perfect places for photos. These look sweet :) Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'm also a street art fan! Such a happy group of critters. Thanks for joining in, I hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever art! I love public art and have featured photos of sculptures on my town's Main Street on my blog. I hope you'll share more of your photos with the Saturday Snapshot group.
    My Saturday Snapshot post features a birthday party at the Little Gym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such clever art#trafficjamweekend@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a lot of very cute pandas. Thanks for contributing to Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I love pandas! As a child they were my favourite animal and I used to have pictures of them all over my walls. This collection is fab - I like the one waiting tables the best! #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Are these painted on a wall?
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love all the pandas.
    Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party, and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.