Sunday, June 9, 2019

Music Monday: This Music is Brought to You By the Letter P-80's Style

Music Monday:

First off- A big Happy Birthday to Xmas Dolly who has been running the great Music Monday for a long while:





And now here are some songs beginning with the letter P which is the first letter of my name (Patrick):

Pac-Man Fever- Buckner and Garcia:


Peek-A-Boo- Siousxie & The Banshees:


Pretty in Pink- Psychedelic Furs:


Pride (in the name of love)-U2:


Party All the Time: Eddie Muphy:


6 comments:

  1. Patrick,

    Raggea Birthday is new2me, great party vibe. Marie is gonna love it! Your 'P' songs are pAwwesome choices, especially enjoyed 'Packman Fever'. Boy, did I ever have that back in the 80s. I dropped quite a few quarters into that arcade game. Eddie Murphy singing 'Party All the Time' came as a surprise to me when it released. He has a pretty decent voice, too. Thanks for boogieing with the 4M crew, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard "Pac-Man Fever" in years. Good set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Pac-Man fever, I spent a lot of my quarters with that game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fab choices - totally agree with the U2 choice and am super excited to be hearing Bono's son on the radio at the moment. A very U2 inspired track, it is epic! Sim :) #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reggae birthday. I'm loving how many of us found different birthday songs. More loving Party All the Time; it's been years and years. Eddie Murphy is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove the Eddie Murphy song (and I loved since I discovered it about 15 years ago). I must be one of the few who loves this song. Did you know it was co-written and co-produced by Rick James.

    I love the Siousxie & The Banshees song! Now it is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.