Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Welcome to St.Joachim Catholic Church


I was out and stopped by St.Joachim Catholic Church in Hayward and to my surprise it was open. From 9:00-Noon during the week, they allow people to come in and have silent prayer alone. It was nice to sit down and say a few prayers about what is going on and take a few pictures. What made it better was that I was in there alone with my thoughts and got a good meditation in. Just cleared my mind:















It was something that was needed in my day. Sometimes prayer can be a powerful thing.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just sitting there in peace is enough. Let God do the talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it was open! You are right....time for prayer is important during these terrible times. And it really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy visiting Catholic churches when I travel. They have wonderful, religious art. Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always prayer is a powerful thing...Gorgeous pictures,I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, Patrick! Is that a baptismal pool in the one photo? I have never actually seen one of those! Meditation is such a great activity for me these days as well. Thanks for sharing and linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.