Wednesday, July 1, 2020

I Think I Am A Hoarder

A Navy Foam Head Piece
I have been cleaning up my Casa Patrick lately and I am finding out that I hoarder somewhat. I am finding boxes with crap in closets and places. Here is my latest finds:

It is an eching of the clubhouse at the famed St.Andrews golf course
Found a ton little bags like this
Did not know that lizards can write books
My son made this mini-blanket for me when he was in Cub Scouts 15 or so years ago
This next one is from high school. It is my track hoodie from high school (over 30 years ago) with my high school nickname on it:



And a couple more of those mini-sports towels:

This one is in the shape of a hockey jersey from the 2019 All-Star Fan Fest in San Jose

From the 2019 College Football Playoff

Go CSU-Monterey Bay

Go San Diego Padres

Who knows what I may uncover next at Casa Patrick

7 comments:

  1. I am too Patrick. I just do not like letting things go. This is a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I drive my husband mad sometimes #thatfridaylinky@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your post at this week's #TrafficJamWeekend Linky Party.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...it's easy to collect stuff, it can be harder to let go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some way cool stuff. We too are getting rid of what we don't need or use anymore. We're liking the end results too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Patrick. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a hoarder, too, Patrick! I have so much junk stored in the most random places. I had to laugh at your high school track hoodie with your nickname! My high school swimming hoodie said "Pisser" on the back because we always had to stop for me to go to the bathroom on every single road trip we took! Haha. Thanks for sharing and linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.