Thursday, March 16, 2023

A Lost Blog- A Small Look at the University of Oregon

 


I was going through my pictures and I found this set from one of my many visits to Oregon. I don't know how I forgot to post these but here is a small look at the University of Oregon campus (note: I lost my notes on these pics and don't have the names of the buildings):







And there is some art around the campus:





The coolest thing on the campus is Hayward Field. Hayward Field is the mecca of Track and Field in the United States. It is located on the middle of the campus. It has been there since 1921. In 2018, the old Hayward Field was demolished and a new Hayward Field was built on the same site and it hosted the 2022 World Track and Field Championships-The first time that the Championships  was held in the United States:



The University of Oregon is a great campus and as they say "Cue the Duck":


The University of Oregon is a beautiful campus to walk around on.


7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful campus. I lose posts from time to time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Oregon but I hear it's quite beautiful. Is the duck a mascot by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love college campus that have that old world look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look like such a lovely campus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely campus! I hope the students there appreciate it. Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.