Thursday, March 30, 2023

A Visit to Rubino Estates Winery

 


I had a doctor's appointment over in Livermore and drove by the Rubino Estates Winery. After the appointment, I decided to stop by it. I am not a wine drinker but it was nice to walk around the place:






The inside was cool and since they had just opened there was no one there yet:









As I said I am not much of a wine drinker but I did by a little brut to take home:


I am glad that I stopped at Rubino Estates Winery and walked around.


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a wine drinker either but I find most wine estates to be quite posh here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll meet you there and share a glass of wine together. I love visiting wineries.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.