Thursday, March 23, 2023

Marine Mammal Center

I was able to the visit The Marine Mammal Center in Marin. The Marine Mammal Center is a rehab facility for marine animals.  Sadly, it was too cold for any of animals to be out but I was able to walk around the Center:


 

The vertebrae from an adult sperm whale






Even though it was cold I walked to the beach that wasn't far away:






One of the cool things while walking down to the beach is that you walk by a full skeleton on a whale:


The Marine Mammal Center in Marin is a really cool place.

7 comments:

  1. I used to love visiting these centers as a kid !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very interesting. I think there is something similar a little closer to me (Laguna Beach Marine Mamal Center). Nice that you got to enjoy a walk on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you didn't get to see any animals, the sculptures were so worth it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting place to visit. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 105. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this picture essay and happy there's a place for wounded or misplaced marine mammals to get care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the look of the beach, and I've never seen a whale skeleton in person, they can get massive here in the pacific ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not been there. What a cool place. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.