Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Void by Christopher Martin

 


I was at the Minnesota Street Project in San Francisco. The Minnesota Street Project houses different little art galleries and is a really cool place. The Hashimoto Contemporary Gallery had an exhibition by an artist named Christopher Martin.

I did some research because I had never heard of Christopher Martin. I found out that he is an African-American artist who works in mixed-media. He was raised in North Carolina and now works out of San Francisco and Oakland:









I love his work and can't wait to see more. 

5 comments:

  1. wow, super cool. i love that gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting artwork. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 126. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some really neat artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool. You do the coolest things.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous week, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic artwork! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.