Thursday, January 18, 2024

The Alemany Flea Market

 


The Alemany Flea Market is one of the those interesting places. It is located next to the 1-280 overpass and it has some really cool stuff. It is unique because vendor rules strictly prohibit the sale of new items less that 20 years old outside of handcrafted items:





Frost Amphitheater-1986





And I picked up two items:

1957 Cal/Michigan St game program

There were 20 cards in this packet. Original Star Wars cards-1977

The Alemany Flea Market in San Francisco is a really cool place to spend some time and wander around

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating and sharing at SSPS 293. See you again next week!
    I always enjoy your pictures. thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and I had an Underwood typewriter back in the day. Made me smile.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love flea markets! Wouldn't a flea market-focused road trip be really fun?!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.