Monday, January 22, 2024

Welcome to Double Nickels

 


I am turning Double Nickels this week. I really can't believe it, At one time, I used to think that 55 was old but here I am embracing the journey and enjoying every bit of it. Life is precious and here are pics from my 54th journey around the sun (Note what some call my eccentric fashion choices):


With the A's Championship Trophy

With the Willie Mays Statue-outside of Oracle Park-Home of the San Francisco Giants














And what was cool was sharing the journey with my kids:





I did meet one celebrity during the year- Original Cure drummer Lol Tolhurst:




Like the  musical play Soul Train - The Hippest Trip in America, I hope that this 55th journey around the sun is just as hip as my 54th:


Leaving you Love, Peace and Soul.

14 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy birthday and another fabulous year of travels and explorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...congratulations, this happened to me many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how old seems less old as you near it...Happy birthday! #TravelTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! My mom grew up in Portland so I'm very familiar with Powell's. What wonderful travels. Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #22 linkup. Hope to see you next week at #23.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! And some wonderful adventures to look back on from the past year. Thanks for bringing us along and hope you have a another adventurous year ahead!

    -CatSynth (Amanda)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos you looked like you enjoyed it oh and your fashion choices are cool heheh! :-)
    Have a fashionabletastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful year in review. You're so young, Patrick. Life is amazing.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have several more nickles than you do and I'm grateful for each one!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/01/the-beautiful-basilica-in-paray-le.html, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great memories, be sure, the best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and Thanks so much for popping in and sharing at #WW 11. See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best wishes for many happy returns of your special day. Lovely set of photos. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your birthday will be a very lovely one!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.