Saturday, May 25, 2013

Asian Heritage Street Celebration


Last week I went to the Asian Heritage Street Celebration that was held in San Francisco. It was really cool:

People enjoying the celebration
A couple of Buddhist Monks praying for people's safety
These guys were great
Some traditional dancers
Got to love the Tiki Man
Got to love the dragon
Dressed in traditional clothing from Thailand
UFC fighter Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez enjoying himself
Wanting Qu singing. I later found out that she is one of the most popular Chinese singers in the world
The Asian-Heritage Street Celebration was really fun and I can not wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.