Sunday, May 26, 2013

Texas Rangers vs. Oakland A's-5-15-13


I know my ticket is a little bury, but I like showing it. I guess for me, it proves I was there. I am goofy like that. Anyway, I decided to focus on the game as O.Co Coliseum has not changed since last year. No trees have grown in the outfield and no fences were built. It is still hated by the A's owners but I am just happy to have Major League Baseball in my world:

O.Co Coliseum
Got some Rangers before the game:

Rangers pitcher Joseph Oritz
Rangers pitcher Justin Grimm
Rangers VP of Security Blake Miller (right) and pitcher Tanner Scheppers
One thing I have OCD about is getting a media guide from a team. The first time I go for the year I head to the team shop and get a media guide. Well, in Oakland (even though it was just the 20th home game of the year) it was like Jonah looking for the whale. I found a vendor who had the last one in the stadium and I had to get it:

The Oakland A's 2013 Media Guide
On to the game:

The A's Pat Neshek in the bullpen
The Rangers Tanner Scheppers on the mound
The A's Derek Norris hitting a pop up
The A's Nate Freiman taking a swing
The A's Coco Crisp doing his thing
The A's lost 6-2 but any day at the yard is a great day, even if your team loses:

The Rangers celebrating the victory
The Rangers Nelson Cruz talking about the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.