Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Some Movie Promo Stuff


A mini-movie from Ted
Going to these street fairs, celebrations, etc., I have noticed that the local "cool" (Top 40) music stations always have booths at them. I have been stopping at them and grabbing the movie stuff that they have there. It is nothing big just a bunch of mini-movie posters, buttons and other assorted stuff. I just pick it up and take it home and put it in a box. I guess I am hoping that future generations of my family will pass down the box and who knows it might show up on whatever Antiques Roadshow is around a 100 years from now. Who knows:

A promo game card from Despicable Me 2
A folder from the Paul Rudd/Tina Fey movie Admission
Buttons from the movie Wreck It Ralph
A gum package from the movie Now You See Me
Make your own ship from the movie Oblivion
Buttons from Rock of Ages
And then you have the traditional mini-movie posters:

The Host
Olympus Has Fallen
Evil Dead
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Pitch Perfect
A Haunted House
Who knows if I keep going to these things I might have a true collection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick! You find the most interesting items my friend. Have you ever thought about opening your own museum, lol! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Software showbox to show high-quality video, watch movies with showbox apk with advanced application platform showboxvpn brings to all users!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.