Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chabot College Flea Market


Took the kiddos to the Chabot College Flea Market in Hayward. It seems like we always missed it or we had to do something that day. Like a moron I had forgot my camera at home and had to rely on my IPHONE camera:
Loved the Shakespeare Bobblehead

People walking around
Replica Star Wars poster in Japanese
Nice tea set
I saw this and it made me mad. I used to collect bar coasters like this with this intent. 
Loved this shirt but they did not have it in my size
Here is what we bought:

These trays were too cool
My daughter is into the Presidents so she got this book 
Liked this plate
I was able to get all eight volumes for $2. I just think that this is too cool
and the deal of the day:

1989 Score football set. It has the rookie cards of Troy Aikman, Thurman Thomas, Deion Sanders, Derrick Thomas, Barry Sanders and many more. Seen it listed for $50 and I got it for $5. She had no idea what it was worth. Is it my job to tell her??
The Chabot College Flea Market was great. It was a beauty of a day and we had a blast.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...NOPE, it wasn't your job to tell her! :-) Love the Charlie Brown books, cool! Your iPhone took pretty good pictures, that's what I do love about them. Thanks for linking up Patrick...have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. And you do the same.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.