Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Santa Cruz-2013


I know I did Santa Cruz last summer when I was there. I like it so much that I had to take photos when I was there this year. I tried to get some different pics than last year:

Waves crashing to the shore
Took this picture from the pier across from the Boardwalk
The Bumper Cars
One of the rides in full action
A Laffing Sal
One of the cool things (besides all the rides) is that some Marine Life hangs out at Santa Cruz:

A seal sleeping
A seal hanging out
Catching some ZZZ's
His buddy catching some ZZZ's as well
Santa Cruz is a great place to relax. You have the beach, the boardwalk and some interesting marine life. There is no other place like it on the West Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.