Friday, October 11, 2013

A Look at Saint Antonius Coptic Church

A couple of weeks ago I went up to an Egyptian Festival in Hayward. It was held at St.Antonius Coptic Church. I don't really know much about the Coptic Church and to be honest the kiddos and I went for the food, but we took a look around and I found the Church itself very beautiful:

The front of the church
The inside of the church
The Alter
Love the light fixtures 
Some of the stained glass
More stained glass
Some of the artwork
The inside of the church was beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Went to that church for Easter Service once. Coptic actually means "Egyptian" but it has spread to other places. It's an Orthodox Christian Church. It's a very beautiful church

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous church. interesting to know that coptic means egyptian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty church. I did not know that Coptic means Egyptian. Love learning something new,

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.