Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cal Street Party on Telegraph


Geez, I am just downloading pics now from the last month. But who really cares, here some pics from a Street Party hosted by Cal. It was on Telegraph which is the main drag outside the main gate at Cal. It started at 11:00 am and I was there like at 11:05 just walking around:

The DJ spinning 
Homemade hats

Balloons for the kiddos
Pure Berkeley
Homemade earrings
People walking around
Handmade puppets
Homemade jewlery

The street party was pure Telegraph which is always interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Street party or not, Telegraph Avenue is never lacking in color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, i need to spend some more time in berkeley!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.