Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pre Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway-Part I

Old race cars sheet metal
The Bank of America 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway was too cool. I enjoyed every minute of it. The race started at 7:30pm and I was at the track at 1:30pm. I enjoyed all of the pre-race going-ons at the track. They had two sections-the first was more of a non-official deadhead type of deal up in the campground. I know people paid for there spot in the grass, but it had this really cool deadhead feel about it. The second area was the official "Fan Zone" area, where the sponsors and such paid big bucks to park and do what they did. I decided to split up the blogs for two areas. This one deals with the unofficial pre-race area:

Want a used race tire???
NASCAR shirts for sale
Pit jerseys for sale
Food
He begged me to take his pic
Dale Jr. Chips-Uh no thanks
People enjoying the fun
The Life
Some cool die-cast
This area was a great way to enjoy people and have a little fun before a race.

1 comment:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.