Monday, October 14, 2013

Uptown Charlotte-The Green

Beginning of The Green with the Duke Energy Center in the background
When I was in Uptown Charlotte, I found this section of open space that was beautiful. It was this little swath of open space, I guess everybody there who was enjoying it did not know what it was called. I found out it was called The Green. It is a beautiful place to enjoy a book or lunch with a lot of artwork to look at and enjoy:


Loved these seats
Loved the checkerboards with the chairs
The fish fountains were cool
Another view of the front of The Green
My favorite thing were these really cool signs that were of great writers that were all over the place. Here are my two favorites:



If you are in Uptown Charlotte visit The Green and you will find a little peace.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick! You were in my neck of the woods my friend! Actually I'm 45 minutes south in Columbia, SC! Those are cool signs!! Thanks for linking up...have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I spent a weekend in Charlotte back in our early dating days and I loved it! Your photos are great and they reminded me that I hope to get to go back one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I want to head back there. It was great.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.