Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Book Shop of Hayward


The Book Shop in Downtown Hayward has been a staple of downtown for over 50 years. I remember going there as a kid and I still go when I have a chance. It is a great place to relax, look for a new or used book and chat with the friendly staff. Oh, I have been meaning to tell people, I am on Instagram at csuhpat1:

The Book Shop
MMMM-Books
Some of the cool stuff there
Tons of books on every subject
A staff display-Love it, it is baseball
I try
And I only ended up buying one book on this trip:

It is about Vince Lombardi's first and only season as Head Coach of the Washington Redskins
The Book Shop is a great place to spend a little time. As I have been going there for years, it is a great place.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE book stores. can spend hours in them. green apple in SF is my go-to place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Green Apple. I featured it in this blog a while ago.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.