Friday, June 22, 2018

Downtown Hayward 3rd Thursday Street Party


Last night was a fun night as my city hosted the 1st  Downtown Hayward 3rd Thursday Street Party for 2018. The 3rd Thursday Street Parties have been going on for over a decade and it has become a summer staple in Downtown Hayward. It celebrates all things Hayward. There is something for everyone and a lot of fun:


Got to have something to drink from Buffalo Bill's Brewery


The Mayor of Hayward- Barbara Halliday 
A cake from the Cupcake Shoppe 

And I really enjoy the local bands and the cars:





This is band called Shark Punch and they were great. Loved their energy and style



The 3rd Thursday Downtown Hayward Street Party is a great time for the whole family and I how it always brings together our big community.

3 comments:

  1. Patrick, this is so my jam! We have block parties the last Friday of the three summer months, but they are nothing like this, I’m sure! I need to head west one of these days...I think I will find my groove much better there! Thanks for sharing at #SpreadTheKindness.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great street party. We never have anything like this where I live. Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.