Wednesday, October 24, 2018

2018 Cal Women's Basketball Opening Tip


If you have read this blog, you know that I am a big fan of Cal Women's Basketball. Cal is always one of the top teams in the country and this year will be no different. They held their opening tip event to get everybody jazzed for the upcoming season:

Asha Thomas (left) and Kristine Anigwe(right) with Head Coach Lindsay Gottlieb



Head Coach Lindsay Gottlieb
Archer Olson(left) and Chen Yue(right) serving popcorn

The Cal Women's Basketball having some fun
Kianna Smith showing off her dance moves
I am jazzed about the upcoming season for the Bears and can't wait for the season to start.


7 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I am so excited for you...enjoy!! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Hope it's a winning season for you and the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece plays Bball & hoping one day she's on a great college team herself

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun chance to watch them practice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great way to kick off the season! #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.