1. What Band did Jimi Hendrix tour with in 1967?
Hendrix toured with The Monkees for seven dates in 1967.
2. Who did U2 write this song about?
"Angel of Harlem" was written about the great Jazz singer Billie Holiday
3. Who sung backup and played drums on this song:
True-Elvis has 77 Top Tens on the UK Chart
5. He was original member of New Kids on the Block but quit after six months and became an actor but still had a number one hit on the Billboard Top 100:
Marky Mark or Mark Wahlberg
6. What movie did Duran Duran get their name from?
Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the New Year.