Wednesday, August 10, 2022

And On A Street Corner

 


My daughter and I were walking on Valencia in San Francisco and we came across the coolest street corner on 18th and Valencia. 

 It had two mobile businesses on it;

The first was Hair and Heavy Metal. The owner Donnelle Malnik has been a beauty operator for over 25 years and combines her love of hair and heavy metal into a super cool mobile salon:



The second one is Botanic Panic. The owner Amesia Doles sells plants:




It was so cool to see these two unique businesses sharing the same corner.

3 comments:

  1. What awesome ideas for those two business owners!! Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 79. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.