Sunday, April 2, 2023

Music Monday: Songs That Express Emotions in Me

 For this Music Monday, I am going to find songs that express emotions in me. I am not really good at expressing my emotions, especially those that are fragile. It is something that I am trying to get better at. I need to remember that us humans are more complicated creatures than we give ourselves credit for:



This next song is so me at party's and events where I know nobody (and even when I know people). Elliott Smith sings of a man who went to a party but felt out of place the entire time. He overthinks and his anxiety gets the best of him and he slips out when no one is watching (that is so me):






We are very complicated creatures. Hope everyone has a good week.

\.

4 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us have problems expressing or even feeling emotions. You are certainly not alone. For the music, I only knew two of the songs (General Public and the Beatles); I had never seen this particular While My Guitar Gently Weeps video and it was stunning. I hope you have a good week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Feels like Home" is really a great melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have trouble in this department. It's not easy to convey sometimes what you're you're feeling especially when you're all emotional. I usually say the wrong things. Other than "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" the rest of your song picks are fresh ones for my ears. Thanks for sharing and for joining the party, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.