Thursday, May 25, 2023

A Visit to Castle Air Museum


 It is Memorial Day Weekend and a little bit ago I took a visit to Castle Air Museum and was able to peek in the past with their vintage airplanes most from World War II. I am always awestruck by the sacrifice that the Greatest Generation made during those years. 

In your busy weekend, please say a prayer for all those servicemen and servicewomen who have given their lives in the service of defending the U.S. Constitution:













And Castle Air Museum does have Air Force One that was used by President's Ronald  Reagan and Bill Clinton and Vice-Presidents Bush, Quayle, Gore and Cheney. Also it was used by First Ladies-Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush:


Enjoy the long-weekend but please say a prayer for all those who gave up their lives for our freedom.


4 comments:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.