Wednesday, May 31, 2023

The Fun is Back at Carnaval 2023

 


Carnaval is really back. Carnaval is San Francisco's celebration of the Latinx culture and Latinx people. It is held in the Mission District. After being grounded by COVID for a couple of years and a smaller festival last year, the party was on this year.

There were vendors selling their cool handmade items and displays:








And tons of music:






And there was a lot of food:





And a local children's author- Robert Trujillo was there:



Carnaval is all about having fun and people sure did:



3 comments:

  1. I like going to events like this, you can pick up some great ethnic bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and I got stuck on the food. Delicious.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.