Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thank You to the Green and Gold

 



The Oakland A's didn't have a great season this year. In fact, they were terrible and were the worst team in baseball and had all kinds of off-the-field drama. I am just happy that I have a major league team 17 miles from my house and I love going to the yard:




Besides the field, there are other things at the ballpark to see:




A's P.A. announcer Amelia Schimmel doing A's trivia bingo in the Treehouse section 

And there were some cool give-aways:








I do bleed Green and Gold, no matter how much they lose:



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Patrick. Thank you for linking up!
    The Kansas City Royals is the closest to me. We have the Monarch's too. I must say, I have not been to one of their games. I just may add that to my next 101 in 1001!
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have season tickets to the A's. I don't follow them or any other team now. Why? The 89 earthquake. I never went to another game after that.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.