Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A little project

A couple of weeks ago I took my kids to the Oakland Museum White Elephant sale. We had a good time and my kids (both are in high school) bought these sandwich bags of baseball cards. I guess each bag was like a buck. Well, I went through them and there are a bunch of commons in them. Mostly, not worth much. We decided to look up the players and send them out to get autographed. So on Monday, the first batch went out and we will see who we get back:



Baseball cards: Tim Hudson, Chipper Jones, C.C. Sabathia


Baseball cards: Victor Martinez, Kurt Suzuki, Coco Crisp
Baseball Cards: Cliff Pennington, Mark Ellis, Gio Gonzalez




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.