Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Some (Not Much) Winter Olympians Autographs

With the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics starting I thought I would share some autographs that I have. I have a lot more Summer Olympics than Winter Olympics people, but here is what I got:

Nancy Kerrigan 1992 and 1994 Olympics
Mike Eruzione-The hero of Tean USA-1980
Jim Craig-the goalie of the 1980 USA Hockey Team
Vladimir Tretiak-Considered one of the greatest goalies in the world-USSR-72-76-80-84
And finally, I got two from the great speedskater Bonnie Blair-USA 1984,88, 92, 94 and 96:



Hope the USA does well in the 2014 Winter Olympics and hopefully I can collect a few more.

2 comments:

  1. A tonya harding autograph would have been way cooler than nancy kerrigan! LOLOLOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. Very true. I was a fan of hers, more than Nancy

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.