Thursday, May 21, 2015

Friends of Castro Valley Library Bookstore


I was able to visit the Friends of the Castro Valley Library Bookstore and even though it is small it is very cool and it has great prices:


The Bookstore

Got to love having a monthly theme-this month it is education
They have a great foreign language section
And I just got two on this trip:


The Friends of Castro Valley Library Bookstore may be small but it has a great selection and the prices are not to be beat. I need to go back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for linking with Literacy Musing Mondays last week. ;) I love Friends of the Library Bookstores. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Booknificent Thursdays this week! Always great to have you!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.