Sunday, August 9, 2015

Music Monday: Sounds of the Last 20 Summers

I am going out on a weird limb here. I am going to freestyle it here on this Music Monday and play my favorite songs from the list that Billboard has determined were the among the top ten charted songs during their individual summers over the last 20 years. I have a pool of 200 great songs to come up with the seven I love the most









And this one always gets me from the Summer of 96 and it was the most popular summer song that year:


Hope you enjoyed this sampling of the popular songs of the last 20 years.

4 comments:

  1. Fun selections and Macarena was popular here too :-)

    Have a tanfastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections for this week. I really loved the Vanessa Carlton song

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a celebration, so what better way to share your faves!

    Ooh I remember the macarena! It was so popular in my country also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I remember those! I loved them all!! :) Sorry for the late visit - it's been a crazy week and doesn't look like it'll be slowing down anytime soon (at least not until after school starts - 3-1/2 weeks from now! heh!)

    That Old Flame might be Bad For You, but you’re on Top Of The World having a House Party!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.