Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weclome to Fantastic Comics


Fantastic Comics is a great comics store. It is located right next to the Berkeley BART station and I love it. Some say that comics are just junk but for many of us comics instilled a love of reading and discovery that we still have with us today:







And of course I bought a couple:

Got to have the latest from the local boy-Erik Larsen
A collection of Bloom County and Outland
Fantastic Comics is a great place to stroll around and browse.  And remember comics will get a child to read.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool store. My husband and oldest daughter love comic book stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a comic fan myself, but my husband loves them! He would love this store! Thanks for sharing this at Booknificent Thursday!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.