Friday, August 7, 2015

Strolling Through California's Great America

I am not an amusement park person. I don't really like roller coasters and things like that. Once a year for work I have to go to California's Great America in Santa Clara. California's Great America has been around almost 40 years as a theme park . This year I decided to take pics as I was walking around:











They do have a water park inside that is cool:




And Planet Snoopy:





 And people just singing in the streets:


As far as theme parks go-California's Great America is good and those who are not into rides, there is enough to look at and do to enjoy the day.

7 comments:

  1. Very fun! Thanks for sharing at the Weekend Blog Hop at My Flagstaff Home!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, very interesting. I am with you, I don't enjoy rides, they mess my head up. I do enjoy seeing other people having fun on them though.
    Thanks for sharing this on Fridays Blog Booster Party #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I am a theme park person and I'm passing that love on to my son! I wish we had the weather for an outside water park in the UK, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with #featurefridays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved rollercoasters in my younger years, but as I have gotten older I do not really care to go on them as much. My son is 9, though and LOVES them... thankfully, my husband goes on with him :) These are great photos, it reminds me of the Six Flags we have here in Missouri.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice looking place! I love places that have things to do besides rides. Roller-coasters scare me to death! Thanks for linking up at What Are You Doing? Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this park before (of course, I live in Florida), but it looks like a nice way to spend the day. Thanks for sharing your post at the #AnythingGoes LInk Party.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.