Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The 2430 Arts Alliance


I was over in Berkeley and saw the sign above. University Press Books and the Musical Offering Cafe and Music Shop have merged into the 2430 Arts Alliance, I think that it is a cool deal since they can offer more things for everyone:













I think that it is so cool and I know I will ve visiting it more often. Again, I want to say a big THANK YOU to anyone who has read this blog and I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. What a great shop! Hope you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick!!!
    -Nadja, from The Musical Offering CD Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shop! Thanks for sharing with us at The Blogger's Pit Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shop!!! I love these non-corporation, small businesses!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.