Thursday, January 24, 2019

Art on Main in Murphys


It might seem that I have might be highlighting a lot of art and art places on this blog and the reason is that I have been visiting a lot of art gallerys. I guess that is my thing these days. I went back up to Murphys which about two hours east of the San Francisco Bay Area and found a great little art gallery called Art on Main. It features artwork, crafts, etc., by artists that are local to area:











Art on Main is a wonderful little art gallery that features a bunch of local artists. I love places like this.

8 comments:

  1. Love local arts - nice assortment. Must have been fun exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...there's something for everyone! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to have so many different types of artwork. I love finding places like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cabin painting and the stag party are my favorites! Awesome artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an eclectic selection of artwork - I love a place that has variety! #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bear painting :) Thanks for joining us #WeekendLinkUp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, there's some really great pieces! Thanks for sharing with #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  8. my grandmother used her art technique after she turned 60+ so I love to always see what others share thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.