Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The No-Style Guy


Okay, I am really going out on a limb on this post. Just turned 50 this week. I have been on this Earth for a half-century, so to celebrate I am doing my first fashion blog of what I wear. Here is the deal, I have no fashion sense at all. None what so ever. I usually shop at Old Navy or  at Haight St. T-Shirts (great selection of interesting vintage baseball t-shirts) or at whatever college or minor league baseball I happen to swing by or some weird store (Like the Hershey's store in Las Vegas). For shoes, it is usually Nike (since I am cheap and my son works there and I get 30% off) or Doc Martens. So here we go, remember I don't know how to pose for pictures:


Can you tell I like the Dead
I love Star Wars also.Oh even though I am an A's fan, The hat is the San Francisco Giants BB-8 (from Star Wars) Beanie



I like Indiana Jones also

Fashion Disaster





Modeling the jacket after I bought it
The fashion item I might good at is socks. Here is the latest pair I bought as I love watching curling:


I will never make People's ten best well-dressed list but I am happy with my No-Style ways.

11 comments:

  1. I have no style either but I convince myself that "no style" is a style! HA! Happy 50th!!! I got to 50 a few months ago and it is not so bad! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick! I love this post! And you absolutely do have style. YOUR style. And what your style says about you is that you are casual, easy going, laid back, friendly, kind, and self-confident. And the kind of guy that I would absolutely enjoy hanging out with! Thanks for sharing your style and a very happy birthday to you as well! And none of us fashion bloggers really know how to pose either, we just kind of wing it until we think something looks good.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, happy birthday. Secondly, I love this post and thirdly, it's great to put a face to the name. #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 50th!!! I'm 50 this year too. 1969 was clearly a great year. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I love your 'look'! Please don't come to my house for fashion advice--my sweat pants and tee shirts work day after day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. could have written this one myself. I don't think I own very much that doesn't have a sports logo, a star wars graphic or a superhero on it! #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you finally, Patrick. You're a handsome youngster. I'm 17 years older than you.

    Have a fabulous day. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Pat! I totally think you have style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops! Forgot the #GlobalBlogging tag

    ReplyDelete
  10. The NOLA Cakes one is obviously my favorite! Thanks for sharing, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.