Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Russ Wagner-Conversations with San Francisco


Russ Wagner is a local artist. He has been painting for 15 years and lives in the Bay Area. He uses bright colors and tries to paint the unseen colors he sees. I basically stumbled across is work while walking to BART in Downtown San Francisco, his amazing work I saw through a window of a building on One Post St. I had to go in and see it:







I really enjoyed the deals in his work and I will be looking around for more of his work.

6 comments:

  1. I particularly love the reflections in the second painting. I love to paint, so therapeutic. Thanks for linking up #ABloggingGoodTime

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paintings are beautiful....I so wish I could paint, but I can't even draw a good stick figure! LOL Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...some iconic images! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright colors are so appealing! I traveled to San Francisco last month for another fun visit! I love the different street cars of all colors. You have endless subjects for your art!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.