Thursday, March 26, 2020

In the Kitchen Again


Someone has been in the kitchen again, making sure he can eat during this Shelter In Place. Above is the homemade nachos I cooked and the ingredients I used: 






This is something I threw together the other day quickly as I got a little tired of my staple PB&J:


Before the Oven


This was a quick snack the another day:



Before the toaster oven

All cooked and ready to go
It has been fun being in the kitchen and cooking. I am enjoying it and it beats going out to fast food places which are the only things open.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! I've been MIA for YEARS in the blogoshere, but with all the free time I now have I decided to pop over to say hello. Nice to see that you are still blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this looks yummy - thanks for sharing with us at the #TrafficJamWeekend Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to make nachos! Homemade nachos are the best!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy. I'll be right over.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. 😎

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.