Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A Short Stoll at Southern Utah University


 I found these pictures on my camera and it of Southern Utah University is a public university located in Cedar City, Utah. It was founded in 1897. I feel like an idiot because I lost my notes with the names of buildings and such:






And they had some really cool campus artwork:



This piece you had to look down in front of the library



And they had this forum of statues with great educators and thinkers:





Southern Utah University would be a nice place to go to college. It is a great campus. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these sculptures and the buildings are really interesting and unique! My husband is currently in Utah this week on vacation, but he is SLC. Thanks for sharing and linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.