Wednesday, April 19, 2023

A Day of Errands

 


I haven't done this for minute. Here is a little Saturday of errands in my world. The soundtrack was 1st wave on the SiriusXM.


I started at Buffalo Wild Wings because I found a gift card in a drawer. Not a fan of the place but the tacos and the tater tots were good:

Then I headed to Grocery Outlet. Didn't get much but I stock up on the Propel Water and everyone needs a Star Wars oven mitten:




Then went by a park and saw this guy sitting there:


Then I went walked around the Niles district in Fremont for a little bit. Love seeing what is in the antique shops:

The Firehouse





Free Books


Had to stop and get some ice cream:



Found this in a antique store and had to buy it. Believe it or not, it still works:


With all the rains, the poppies are back. Sadly, with all the development in my area there are not too many poppy fields left. It was nice to see one and I had to pull over and take a pic of it:

And ended my day by going to Nick the Greek and getting a beef and lamb salad:



It was a good day for errands.

3 comments:

  1. I'd definitely be interested in the greek food, especially a good salad. Not sure if we have a taco bell here, tacos aren't really that popular although I've tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got stuck on the tacos. Those look so delicious.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.