Sunday, April 16, 2023

Music Monday: Songs That Make Life Magical to Me

 Music Monday: I guess you can say that these are songs that represent what makes life magical to me:


I guess things that are magical in my life is not giving up and showing resiliency in life:


Another thing is my kids. I never thought of myself as father but I am blessed to have two great kids in their mid-20's who are doing well:


I have always enjoyed listening to music on the radio and still do. Love doing errands with SirusXM playing in the background:


The older I get the more I am into nature and the wonders of it. Even just walking around my neighborhood and seeing flowers and stuff Being outside and walking trails is something that I really enjoy but I am noticing that they are developing every little piece of land they can. I was driving down Mission Blvd from my house in Hayward to Fremont (something I have done thousands of times) and since we have had lots of rain a couple of poppy fields have popped up. The problem is that twenty years ago there were hundreds of fields and it was so beautiful but most of the land has been developed and I was saddened:


Friends and people who I have met over time and continue to be in my life are magical to me. 


And embracing getting older is something that is magical to me. I never thought much about getting older, I thought when you got older life wasn't fun. As I am now in my mid-50's, I am finding out that life is great and I am having more fun than ever and truly finding out who I am:



So some songs that represent what makes life magical to me. 



4 comments:

  1. Very nice selections. The song by When in Rome was one of those songs I knew just by the tune but nothing about it - now I know. Radio GaGa is a favorite, as is Touch of Grey. As someone in her 70th decade, I'm still having fun. No worries; you should have many magical moments ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,

    Life becomes magical when we see through eyes open wide the beauty in it when things aren't going the best or when we gaze at our children. Music transforms our days magically lightens our mood or makes us somber. Like you I see the beauty of nature shining its way into my soul magically. You can't help to begin to glow from the inside out, too. Friendship acquired face to face or across the cyber miles thanks to technology sprinkle a bit of magic into our lives daily. There's nothing like seeing the many blessings in our life as we grow a year older that didn't when we were younger. That's also magical. Fabulous song set. Thanks for joining the 4M party. May you have a magical week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, YOU HAVE ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! WooHoo! Oh yes, you really woke me up. Anyway sorry to cut this short, but I have to run to the docs! 6 month check up! YUK! Talk at ya later! You got me bouncin' I know that though! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great songs and magical live indeed😎Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.